- If you are set up for text message reminders, you will receive a text message about 24 hours before your treatment time. This message will include a link to fill out the Health & Safety questionnaire and health history form. Please fill this out prior to the start of your appointment.
- If you do not have texting as an option, please come in and you will be asked to fill our the Health & Safety questionnaire and Health History at that time.
- Masks are optional. It is your choice to have you and your service provider wear masks during treatment.
- If you have had exposure in the last 5 days, we ask that you and your service provider wear masks.
- Please only bring items into the office that are needed. Purse, wallet, keys for example.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to use before your treatment begins.
- Staff will be changing into new aprons for each treatment to enhance sanitation procedures.
- Staff will wait for you to open the door after you have finished changing at the end of your treatment. They will then re-enter the room to provide any special instructions for home use, such as stretching, and give advice to when you should be seen again for your next treatment. They will then lead you back up front to finish your checkout process and get you rescheduled with the receptionist.
All treatment times now have an extra built in sanitation period.