Classic Full Set- $250
60 mins (roughly 2-2.5 week fill) – $60
75 mins (roughly 2.5-3 week fill) – $75
90 mins (roughly 3-3.5 week fill) – $90
Volume Full Set- $300
60 mins (roughly 2-2.5 week fill) – $75
75 mins (roughly 2.5-3 week fill) – $90
90 mins (roughly 3-3.5 week fill) – $105
Keratin Lash Lift & Tint
Brow Tint – $30
Lash Tint – $30
Lash Lift – $70
Lash Lift and Tint – $75
Lash Lift, Lash Tint and Brow Tint – $85
Meet Our Lash Stylists:
- Certified Stylist
General Manager, Esthetician & Massage Therapist
- Certified Stylist
Lash Extensions FAQ
Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Lash Extensions are natural-looking, synthetic eyelashes
applied one by one to each individual natural lash. Developed to mimic the look and feel of a
natural lash, Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are available in different lengths,
thicknesses, colors, and curvatures. Your stylist will conduct a thorough consultation to assess
your needs, allowing you the opportunity to help design your customized lash look to
compliment your individual beauty.
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are crafted from synthetic polyester. Synthetic lashes respond better to wear and tear than other materials. In addition, synthetics have the least possible chance of allergic reactions with human skin.¹ XTREME LASHES® . XTREMELASHES.COM¹
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are designed to be indistinguishable in size and weight to human lashes. They are flexible yet crimp-resistant, and they move with your natural lashes. As long as you keep up with the touch-up applications, it is almost impossible to tell that you are wearing the extensions. Because an Xtreme Lash® is an exact replica of an eyelash, it weighs about as much as a natural lash: practically nothing. You will not notice the addition of the extensions to your lashes and they will not cause your natural lashes to fall out ahead of their natural cycle as other enhancement methods can. ¹ XTREME LASHES® . XTREMELASHES.COM¹
The main advantage of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is how much time you can save during your beauty regimen. Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions allow you to spend less time with makeup; mascara is certainly no longer necessary. Because our lashes are bigger at the base, they create the same effect as eyeliner so that step can be avoided as well. Overall, Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions will give you the appearance of having put significant effort into your eye makeup when, in reality, you spent no time at all. No application of eye makeup and no need for removal at the end of the day. The added benefit is that they look beautiful morning and night, all day, every day. Say goodbye to the application of mascara, stained tears and mascara raccoon masks around the eyes. With Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions you can look and feel gorgeous from the moment you wake up until the moment you fall asleep with
little to no effort. ¹
XTREME LASHES®. XTREMELASHES.COM¹
Natural eyelashes grow in and fall out in cycles (every 60 to 90 days). When a natural lash matures and falls out, a new lash has already been growing and quickly replaces it without us noticing the turnover. This process is constant and at any given moment our many natural lashes are at different stages of maturity. Some are just growing in, while others are ready to shed. People typically shed between 1 and 5 natural lashes each day, depending on their individual growth cycles. With proper care and maintenance, touch-ups are typically only needed once every 2 to 4 weeks to replace the lashes that have shed. Your Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions Stylist will add extensions to the newest mature natural lashes to maintain a full, lush appearance.¹
XTREME LASHES® . XTREMELASHES.COM¹
Lash extensions generally takes between 120 to 150 minutes to apply a full set of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions. Touch-ups can be done in as little as 60 to 90 minutes.
- Remove your make up prior to Lash Extension Service.
- Avoid Caffeine and Nicotine 30 mins prior to your appointment.
- Remove your contact lenses prior to arrival or bring a case to put them in.
- Do not get your lashes wet for at LEAST 3 hours after service.
- Do not wear eye makeup or insert contact lenses for at LEAST 3 hours after service.
- Are unable to lay on your back for 1-3 hours at a time.
- Use of Non-Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with extended eyelashes
- Use of waterproof cosmetics on or near extended eyelashes, such as waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner
- Use of mechanical or heated curlers
- Excessive application of heavy moisturizers, lotions, or facial oils that come in contact with your extended lashes
- Excessive mascara application – only use the Xtreme Lashes Length & Volume Mascara according to the instructions
- Subjecting your extended lashes to friction including sleeping on your lashes.
- Rubbing eyes
- Picking or pulling on extended eyelashes
- Eyelash tinting or perming extended lashes – perm or tint natural lashes prior to receiving eyelash extensions
- Avoid Chemical peels, skin resurfacing procedures, facial treatments and facial massages that come in direct contact with the eye area.